Doing Business in Europe
Tuck students can take a mini elective course at IE (Instituto de Empresa) in Madrid, Spain, during their spring break either in their first or second year.
The four-day course called “Doing Business in Europe” covers topics such as:
- Political Development of the EU
- Economic and Regulatory Model of the EU
- Transformation of the Spanish Economy
- Innovations and Entrepreneurship
- European Renewable Energy
- National Champions in Global Markets
Students do not pay tuition; Tuck reciprocates by hosting a group of IE students in Hanover each October. Students pay their travel, food, and accommodation costs. Each fall, CIB staff invites students to an information session about this course. This session provides details about the course content, related activities, and costs.